|Download FL Studio Producer Edition v12.2 Build 3 Full Version Direct link
Today, if you look away and look around, the undeniable impact of computer and its influence on various fields you’ll see. Now even an ordinary user home can do things like create and edit video and audio in the past, requiring the animals, tools and knowledge is specific.
FL Studio stands (Fruity Loops Studio) is a digital audio workstation computer (Digital Audio Workstation) caused by Didier Dambri, founder of software company Image-Line has made it to construct rhythmic music based on patterns (Pattern-Based ) is used. Arcane factors such as environment, FL Studio, allows the construction of different musical styles (Hip-Hop, Electronica, Techno, etc.) and does not require special knowledge in the field of music, caused that this software is known among lovers of digital music users novice and professional to attract.
FL Studio, includes 13 sound-producing instruments (synthesizer) is the voice of various musical instruments to simulate different virtual instruments like acoustic guitar and electronics, piano and puts at your disposal. Thus the Mac that production there will be virtually any type of sound.
Audio recording and editing
The Playlist workspace can contain an infinite number Track and let the music tracks in any order you’d like to put together. In addition, sound editing tools and features such as more or less the length of the song (time-stretch), change the intonation (pitch-shift), the rhythm of the moment (beat-slice), separate music tracks (chop) and … puts at your disposal. Along with all these cases, Edison added functionality as an editor and recorder audio file is complete.
Mixing and effects processing
FL Studio is the most powerful mixer in the midst of your fellows. In this version, 64 Track Mixer Each Track can be there in eight stereo effects (44 effects available) contract. For example, effects Delay (delay), Distortion (distortion), EQ (equalizer), Chorus (polyphony), Reverb (a resonance) and are very useful.
Supported technologies in FL Studio
FL technologies VST / VSTi / VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG (as input only), MIDI, ASIO and ASIO 2 support.
A key feature of the software FL Studio:
– Includes 13 audio production tools to simulate the sound of various musical instruments
– Providing sound editing tools
– The most powerful mixer
– Support technologies VST / VSTi / VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG (as input only), MIDI, ASIO and ASIO 2
The resulting song or loop can be exported to a WAV / MP3 file and all MIDI events can be exported to a standard MIDI file.
Fruity Loops Studio is a pattern based sequencer meaning you can create your songs in pieces (patterns) using the Step Sequencer and the Piano Roll view and then weld those pieces together using the Playlist window (the Playlist also supports full-feature
Then you can add a wide range of effects to your instruments (reverb, phaser, flanger etc.) and route the resulting mixer tracks in any way you like to create complex mixing chains with ease.
Here are some key features of “FL Studio”:
– Internal 32 bit floating point mixing, up to 96kHz stereo.
– Supports DirectSound and ASIO enabled sound cards for audio output.
– Ability to function as a VSTi, DXi and a ReWire client.
– Ability to host ReWire clients itself.
– Realtime linear interpolation & sophisticated interpolation algorithms at rendering time.
– Open architecture allowing third-party instruments (enhanced proprietary FL instruments standard, VSTi and DXi2) and effects (enhanced proprietary FL effects standard, VST, VST2 and DirectX).
– A full set of high-precision mastering and special effects filters: reverb, compressor, procedural equalizer, distortion, phaser, flanger, bass boost, delay line and other.
– Advanced sequencing methods allowing quick entering of realistic drum loops (step sequencing grid) and composing complex instrumentals (advanced piano roll, arpeggiator, keyboard tracking, real-time gate).
– Unique note properties morphing ability (pitch, cutoff, resonance, panning).
– Advanced mixer: 68 mixer tracks (64 insert and 4 send tracks) supporting up to 8 filters each; mixer tracks rerouting for creating of complex mixer chains; track recording with ASIO input support (for recording MIDI, vocals etc.); integrated procedural equalizer, volume and panning for each mixer track.
– Integrated instruments: Sampler, TS404 (the popular bassline engine), 3xOSC (subsynth), Plucked! (Plucked strings), MIDI Out, DX10 (FM synth), Scratcher (turntable emulator), WaveTraveller (wave bend synth), Wasp (demo), SimSynth Live (demo), and more.
– Advanced playlist & full-featured audio tracks.
– Live recording of control movements & integrated automation events editor.
– Easy MIDI remote controlling of most parameters (VST plugins supported as well).
– Procedural control over parameters by using special controller plugins.
– Click removal & volume ramping to avoid pops.
– Imports * .WAV, * .SYN (SimSynth 1 & 2), * .DS (DrumSynth) files, with effects applied.
– Imports MIDI sequences and controller events.
– Exports audio to 16Bit or 32Bit * .WAV file, * .MP3.
– Can export MIDI notes & controller events to a standard MIDI file.
· Pentium III or Athlon XP (any processor supporting SSE instructions)
· 256MB ram
· 200MB free harddisk space
· Windows-compatible soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO drivers are required for audio recording