If you are a network administrator who wants to create a Windows distribution with a custom set of drivers and applications, you have come to the right place. The All-In-One Integrator allows you to select a disc image and the WIM file that you want to modify. You can also remove certain components such as the default wallpapers or the games folder.
But the Toolkit can also be used by home users that want to have a set of applications available immediately after installing the operating system. Although the app does not provide you with any documentation, the interface is intuitive and easy to understand.
The user can use this program to access various resources such as Windows ISO images, updates and Internet browsers that can be integrated in your installation. These items require an Internet connection in order to download them and add them to the ISO.
After you have personalized the installation package you can use the ISO maker to create the disc image. It allows you to customize the DVD label and the boot type before generating the ISO file.
The advanced users can also use the Toolkit to merge 32-bit with 64-bit discs or to create a bootable USB drive. A pre-installation registry editor is also available if you need to make changes to the original keys.
A useful feature for the network administrators is the ability to create an unattended installation disc by customizing the parameters to preset values. This can save a lot of time when you need to install the operating system on multiple computers.
Although altering the Windows installation disc can be a complicated task, this tool can help any user to make changes while reducing the chance of removing important components. It also saves you a lot of time required to find various resources such as updates or language packs.
Here are some key features of “Win Toolkit (formerly Windows 7 Toolkit)”:
– This is the greatest tool in Win Toolkit, it’s let you integrate, Addons, Remove Components, Drivers, Gadgets, Language Packs, Edit Services, Silent Installs, SFX, Theme Packs, Tweaks, Updates and Wallpapers!
– This is what it says on the tin, it creates your ISO file for you to burn! Now supports UEFI!
Win Toolkit Guides:
– A nice direct link to guides on how to use Win Toolkit.
SoLoR SP1 Updates:
– SoLoR works very hard and providing ALL the updates released since Service Pack 1 so he should get credit for this, this little tool lets you easily download his updates which Microsoft has released via Windows Updates but more importantly which Microsoft has also released privately and which are not released via Windows Update.
Windows 7 SP1 ISO:
– Since i prefer my users to use the latest service packs, i have added a link to a completely free, legal and official download source to the Windows 7 SP1 DVD. Note, you will still need your own serial key.
– I’m sure you can guess what this is, this creates an Unattended file which you use to install Windows with, just create and make sure you place the new file in the DVD root.
USB Boot Prep:
– Prepares your USB stick so you can install Windows from it, obviously your computer needs to support USB booting!
– Manage and edit your install.wim, for example you can rename images, delete images, add new ones, create ISO, rebuild, mount, unmount, etc … You can also use this tool to integrate your unattended files.
All-In-One Disk Creator:
– This tool let’s you combine all your WIM files into one DVD, this is most commonly used is to merge x86 and x64 disks.
– This program let’s you remove over 100 components which comes with Windows, some of them are Internet Explorer, IIS, Windows Media Player, Sample Pictures, Tablet PC components, etc.
WIM Registry Editor:
– This tool mounts the wim and then it’s registry so you can add your tweaks into that image!
– Language Pack Converter
– MSP Extractor (MS Office)
– MSU> CAB Converter
– Driver Installer
– Update Installer
– SWM Merger
– WIM Splitter
– Capture Image
– Addon Maker
– CAB Retriever