Google Android Studio Bundle + IDE v2.1.2 Build – – Programming Software for Android [Direct Link]
Google Android Studio is a new project of Google. It’s a new environment for android programming and troubleshooting, program and will no longer need to Eclipse and ADT plugin. This program is for programmers, especially those who recently have gone down this road is very good and the program also includes the SDK.
1 – To install the Java SE Development Kit software program is necessary to briefly called JDK is installed on your system, if needed you can download it via this link to download.
2 – Possible error when installing Java not being recognized by the software out there that can solve this problem if the following (the following steps are done on Windows 7):
– Start the Computer option, right click on the Windows desktop and choose Properties option.
– The opened window select the option Advanced system settings.
– Click on the Advanced tab at the bottom of the window to open the Environment Variables option.
– In the System variables click on New Item.
– JAVA_HOME Enter the name Variable name and Variable value in the path C: Program Files Java jdk1.7.0_21 to add and re-execute the Software and install it.
Note: the route extension JDK versions are listed in the example (jdk1.7.0_21) version of JDK 7.0 Update 21 and ID version 1.7 is named for android Studio requires at least version 1.5 or in other words, is JDK 5.0.